- It's still a strong sellers market. Don't worry, buyers, this too shall pass.
- I have 99 problems, and only 1 listing. Seriously, there are no listings and that's making a lot of problems.
- The Fed bumped rates, but are still pretty low. However, they are saying they are going to get more aggressive raising them as the year goes on. Like I said, buyers, this too, shall pass.
- Prices are up across the board: supply, demand. You know the drill.
- Appraisers haven't quite gotten the supply/demand memo, and even though the market will bear higher prices, some appraisers are saying no.
- All I know at this point is to expect the unexpected and anything goes. Should be a pretty fun Spring!
*All information provided by KAAR (Knoxville Area Association of Realtors). My opinions are just that: opinions. I'm not really an expert in anything, but I do like to write about real estate.