1. Inventory just got even lower #justlistit
2. Closings were slightly down year over year, but low inventory and active listings may have something to do with that. #justlistit
3. Active listings also went lower. Again, #justlistit
4. Prices are the only thing that are continuing to go up, all across the board. #sellersmarket
5. Interest rates are still very low and financing is easy to come by. If you can find a house, #justbuyit
6. It’s still a seller’s market, and we need more sellers. Call me, we’ll talk.
*All information provided by KAAR (Knoxville Area Association of Realtors) and is for the greater Knoxville area including Knox County and surrounding counties. My opinions are just that: opinions. I'm not really an expert in anything, but I do like to write about real estate.