- 2018 is starting off as a steady seller's market, but nothing is jumping off the charts just yet.
- Inventory was the story in 2017, but pricing may become the story of 2018, with the average sales price of a 3 BR home up
- Rates are rising slightly, but not alarmingly. Clam down.
- Multiple offers, backup offers, crazy offers: it's still the wild west out there, folks.
- Sellers still seem hesitant to jump in on this bizness, but I'm hoping that will change in the coming month, as Spring Selling Season is almost upon us.
- This is the first year in a while that I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what to expect. Just stay tuned and let's enjoy the ride together, yes? Yes.
*All information provided by KAAR (Knoxville Area Association of Realtors). My opinions are just that: opinions. I'm not really an expert in anything, but I do like to write about real estate.