1. Inventory hit a new 10 year low (OMG YOU GUYS HOW LONG CAN THIS LOW INVENTORY THING LAST?).
2. Closings are up (OMG SPRING SELLING SEASON IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG).
3. OMG YOU GUYS WHY ARE ACTIVE LISTINGS NOT GOING UP?
4. Prices are booming (OMG WHY AREN’T YOU GUYS LISTING?).
5. Interest rates are low and down payment assistant programs are still available (BUT OMG I CANNOT FIND A HOUSE TO BUY).
6. Real estate agents everywhere are trying to find houses for their well qualified buyers to buy. it’s going to be a long summer (OMG SERIOUSLY PLEASE LIST YOUR HOUSE).
*All information provided by KAAR (Knoxville Area Association of Realtors) and is for the greater Knoxville area including Knox County and surrounding counties. My opinions are just that: opinions. I'm not really an expert in anything, but I do like to write about real estate.