- Is this a seller's market or the new normal? I'm seriously starting to wonder.
- Inventory continues to be issue number 1. Only homes with major condition or location issues are not going into multiple offer as soon as they hit the market.
- Rates are remaining steady under 5%, meaning it is most likely still cheaper to buy than rent (if you can find a house to buy(.
- Prices are up across the board again, which is no surprise with buyers competing over almost every single listing.
- Appraisals are still not a lot of fun and are causing agents and sellers to practice holding their breath.
- Again, I say, is this the new normal? With more and more people moving to Knoxville and with our attractions and infrastructure growing, we may be getting some big city real estate problems.
*All information provided by KAAR (Knoxville Area Association of Realtors) and is for the greater Knoxville area including Knox County and surrounding counties. My opinions are just that: opinions. I'm not really an expert in anything, but I do like to write about real estate.